1. The Company
PAU ESTEVE, ES46355160V (hereinafter, “PAU ESTEVE”), who is the owner of the website http:// shop.pauesteve.net (hereinafter, the “Website”), is a corporation duly incorporated under Spanish Law, with registered offices in Barcelona (08003), Calle Sant Miquel, 29 SA and Tax Identification Number ES46355160V.
2. The Website
Those users who freely access the Website will be considered as Users for the purposes of this Legal Notice.
2.1 Purpose and target public
The Website provides Users with information about the company and its activity and offers them the possibility to purchase the goods provided by PAU ESTEVE in accordance with the terms set forth in the Terms & Conditions that you can see in the LEGAL INFORMATION section. Please take into account that the purpose of the Website is strictly professional and therefore its content is not addressed to under age Users.
2.2 Applicable law
3.1 Purpose and acceptance
The main purpose of these rules is the regulation of the Website access. All Users are obligated to observe them. The access and surfing on the Website implies the express and unreserved acceptance of the provisions of this Legal Notice and, therefore, if any User does not agree with any of such provisions he/she shall not access or surf on the Website.
3.2 Unauthorised conduct
- Denigrating the services rendered by PAU ESTEVE.
- Disseminating computer viruses, which may harm computer programmes or affect contents, equipment or systems of PAU ESTEVE.
- Disabling any computer programmes’ technical protections.
- Including contents of any kind watsoever.
- Dissemination of xenophobic or pornographic contents.
- Using trademarks, logos or distinctive signs of third parties, without the required authorisation.
- Using the Website contents for commercial purposes without express authorisation.
- Associating the Website’s contents with pornographic information or in connection to any sort of racist or xenophobic exploitation or related to terrorism or weapons trafficking.
- Transforming, communicating to the public, distributing, assigning, reproducing or modifying the Website’s contents, except as permitted by law or when expressly authorised by PAU ESTEVE.
- Failing to comply with the technical requirements or specifications established for accessing the Website.
- Making defamatory comments that may affect fundamental rights of third parties.
3.3 Suspension of the Website
The Website is operated using the servers of service provider’s companies connected by public and private communication infrastructures.
Access to the Website may be suspended due to technical reasons or due to causes of force majeure such as:
- Interruptions in electricity supply or telephone service.
- User errors when accessing the Website.
- Fires, floods, earthquakes or other acts of nature.
- Strikes or labour conflicts.
- Warfare or other force majeure situations.
The above mentioned causes, which are given merely as an example and not as a non-limitative list, are unforeseeable or, even being foreseen or foreseeable, are equally inevitable.
PAU ESTEVE declines and will be exonerate from any liability derived from the occurrence of any of such reasons and events.
PAU ESTEVE uses Google Analytics on this Website. Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google, Inc. (hereinafter, “Google”) that uses “cookies”, which are stored on the User’s computer to help the visited website analyse how Users use the same.
The information generated from the cookie about the use of the Website visited by the User (including the IP address) is sent to Google, and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of the Website by the User, filling reports on Website activity for web site operators and providing other services relating to Website activity and Internet usage.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties when required by law or when such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate IP addresses with any other user data held by Google.
- Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
For further information regarding Google Analytics, please see the following link http://www.google.com/analytics/tos.html.
3.5 Legal liability
Failure to observe these rules or to comply with the applicable regulation that apply to such rules may result in an unlawful act, administrative fine, an offence or crime and shall entitle PAU ESTEVE to claim for the civil, administrative, labour or criminal responsibility that may correspond. Expressions, opinions or comments included illegally in the Website shall be responsibility of those who have made them.
4 Website contents
4.1 Types of contents
Any and all contents included in the Website included but not limited to texts, images, designs, graphics and all the intellectual property rights on and to the same, are of PAU ESTEVE´s exclusive property or third parties’ property, being all such rights reserved to their respective right holders.
Under no circumstances, it shall be understood that accessing and/or surfing the Website by a User shall imply a waiver, license or a total or partial transmission or assignment of such rights by PAU ESTEVE.
It is forbidden to modify, copy, re-use, exploit, reproduce, publicly communicate, make second or subsequent publications, load files, send by email, transmit, use, process or otherwise distribute or communicate to the public all or any part of the Website contents unless PAU ESTEVE´s express prior written consent.
4.2 Associated trademarks and logotypes
The trademarks included in the Website are of exclusive property of PAU ESTEVE or by third parties, having PAU ESTEVE authorization to use them in the Website.
Anyone surfing the Website is not authorized to use, copy, reproduce, communicate to the public, modify, or exploit in any manner whatsoever said trademarks, logos and/or distinctive signs without prior written authorization and/or license from their respective right holders.
4.3 Links to other websites
Any mention in the Website to third parties websites, if the case, are for reference only. PAU ESTEVE does neither develop nor manage such websites nor owns the mentioned Internet addresses, unless otherwise specifically indicated. Therefore, PAU ESTEVE shall neither be liable for the contents included in such websites nor for the damages originated by accessing them or the services provided.
PAU ESTEVE authorizes to make any type of link or hyperlink from other websites to the Website. Nevertheless, anyone who wishes to link his/her website to PAU ESTEVE´s must comply with the following conditions:
- The linked website shall not contain information or contents that may result illegal or against the moral, good moral values, public order or any other third parties rights.
- Under no circumstance it shall be stated nor understood that PAU ESTEVE expressly authorizes a link, or that has supervised the same, or assumed or in any way recommended the services provided or made available in the website that has linked to the Website. It is, therefore, recommended to anyone who surfs on our Website to extreme caution in valuating and using the linked information, contents and services of the linked websites.
- To establish a link does not imply in any case the existence of any kind of relationship between PAU ESTEVE and the linked website owner or the acceptance or approval of its contents or services by PAU ESTEVE.
- Links can only be established with respect to any page of the Website that is publicly accessible and is not restricted to concrete Users. According to this, it will not be possible to link pages included in the “My Account Area” of the Website.
The content of this Legal Notice will be adapted according to any modifications affecting the applicable law, the structure of the organization, the services, the design and technical specifications of the Website and the technological infrastructure. Due to all these reasons, they may be updated periodically and without prior notice.
We, therefore, recommend you to frequently consult the present Legal Notice of the Website in order to verify its changes through time.
PAU ESTEVE, ES46355160V (hereinafter, “PAU ESTEVE”) grants protection to all personal data provided through its Website http://shop.pauesteve.net/ (hereinafter, the “Website”) in compliance with the provisions of Spanish Organic Law 15/1999, dated December 13th, on the protection of Personal Data, in the Spanish Royal Decree 1270/2007, Dated December 21th and the rest of applicable regulation.
A) Such Users who provide their personal data in order to register as User in the Website shall take into account the following:
1. All personal data provided to PAU ESTEVE through the Website in order to register as User will be processed by PAU ESTEVE according to legal provisions and shall be collected in an automated data file created and managed under PAU ESTEVE’s responsibility duly registered in the Spanish Data Protection Agency. You may consult the complete identifying data of PAU ESTEVE in the LEGAL INFORMATION section.
Please be aware that Users, who access certain specific services of the Website, particularly those related to the newsletter or the purchase process, will be asked for their specific consent in order to include their personal data other data files different from the file described above and may be asked to provide different information from such already provided in the registration process.
1. The data requested during the registration process are collected to: (i) allow the correct identification of the User, (ii) grant the User access to restricted areas of the Website and provide the services offered (without prejudice of what is set forth in the previous paragraph), (iii) perform statistics studies and historical analysis and (iv) enable the contact with PAU ESTEVE (including report of incidents).
2. In the event that the user gives his/her express consent, all collected data shall also be used for promotional and advertising activities of the products and services provided by PAU ESTEVE or by third parties collaborating in the Website, by any means, specially by sending e-mails (all promotional messages shall include the identification “advertising” and a simple mechanism through which Users may express their desire not to receive any of such messages in the future). Promotional and advertising activities may include information about products or services related to other companies in the sectors of decoration, textile, fashion, clothing and accessories and household products, cosmetics, leather goods and jewelry as well as information related to contests, draws and promotions related to those products or services.
3. PAU ESTEVE shall comply, in relation to the collection and processing of personal data, with all required security levels appropriated to the kind of data provided by Users. For this purpose, PAU ESTEVE has installed all means and technical measures at its disposal to avoid the loss, non-authorized access or manipulation of data according to the regulation on security measures for automated date files that contain personal data approved by the Spanish Royal Decree 1720/2007, dated December 21th. Notwithstanding the above, Users should be aware that the security measures on the internet are not invulnerable.
4. The User may, at any time, exercise his/her rights to access, rectify, cancel and oppose regarding his/her personal data as well as to revoke his/her consent for any of the above mentioned activities by sending an e-mail to PAU ESTEVE, ES46355160V to email@example.com, clearly indicating his/her contact data, the required action and a copy of his/her ID/Tax Identification Number or any document proving his/her identity.
5. The User authorizes the automated processing of the personal data provided under the terms set forth herein if he/she makes click in the “Send” button which appears after filling in the collecting data form. All data which are compulsory shall be identified with an asterisk in the form.
B) Such Users who provide their personal data in order to conclude a purchase order of any PAU ESTEVE’s products through the Website shall take into account the following:
The user’s data will be included in a file of which PAU ESTEVE, ES46355160V is the data controller, with the exclusive purposes of (i) managing the purchase orders the User has requested, (ii) the sending of the purchased items to the User, (iii) the invoicing and delivering of the invoice regarding the products purchased by User (iv) charging the items purchased, (v) where appropriate, managing the exchanges and returns of products and of (v) carrying out statistical studies in relation to purchasing preferences of PAU ESTEVE’s Users.
You are entitled to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of your personal data and to withdraw the consent to any purpose set out above addressing such application to PAU ESTEVE, ES46355160V by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly indicating his/her contact data, the required action and a copy of his/her ID/Tax Identification Number or any document proving his/her identity.
C) Such Users who provide their personal data because they wish to receive the newsletter shall take into account the following:
When providing his/her email address, User expressly consents to periodically receive the sending of newsletters and news alerts with advertising information and news about the contents hosted in the Website and related to products, offers, contests, draws and promotions of PAU ESTEVE, ES46355160V.
In addition, when providing his/her email address, User gives his/her consent to the inclusion and processing of your email address to a file of which PAU ESTEVE, ES46355160V, is the data controller, with the exclusive purpose of providing you with this information service.
Any User is entitled to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by addressing such application to PAU ESTEVE, ES46355160V. by e-mail to email@example.com, clearly indicating his/her contact data, the required action and a copy of his/her ID/Tax Identification Number or any document proving his/her identity.
PURCHASE TERMS & CONDITIONS
The purpose of the present purchase terms and conditions (hereinafter, the “Terms & Conditions) is to regulate the purchase of products though the website http://ecoalf.com/ (hereinafter, the “Website”) by Users registered in the Website’s section “My Account” (hereinafter the “Registered User/s”).
These Terms and Conditions shall apply without prejudice to the rules of use of the Website established in the Legal Notice which applies to all Website visitors for the mere access to it and may be consulted here [link to the Legal Notice].
The Website is owned by PAU ESTEVE, ES46355160V(hereinafter, “PAU ESTEVE”), which identifying data may be consulted here [link to the Legal Notice].
The products sale’s scope through the Website is not limited to any territory.
The foregoing implies that the present Terms & Conditions will only apply to orders filed which delivery address are located within the Territory. Registered Users who do not provide a valid address for the delivery of products within the Territory, will be excluded from the PAU ESTEVE’S sale service through the Website and, consequently, out of the scope of the present Terms & Conditions.
When accessing the Website, User must indicate, the territory in which he/she is located (the options are as follows: Spain, the rest of Europe or the rest of the Word) and, according to the option chosen, the user will have available or not the possibility of registering as a Registered User and of shopping on-line. If the User is located in a country not included in the Territory, it is important that he/she selects, among the available options, such corresponding to the place of the delivery of the products (that necessary it should be a country located within the Territory) in order to have the purchase option enabled.
All users accessing the Website, regardless their location, may register in the “Newsletter” service.
3. REGISTRATION PROCESS
In order to buy the products offered by PAU ESTEVE through this Website, it is compulsory that User registers as Registered User in section “My Account”, which implies that he/she has to fulfill all data identified with an asterisk in the appropriate form. In case any User is not registered as Registered User in the moment of filing an order, he/she may register in that moment by fulfilling the form that may be consulted here.
Please be aware that the registration system uses as a control measure the e-mail address that the Registered User provides in his/her registry, what permits him/her having as many accounts as e-mail addresses he/she provides. Nevertheless, we suggest you to proceed with just one register because the system matches the information and does not permit the link of a credit a card or back account to more than one Registered User account, as a fraud prevention measure.
Once the registration process is completed, PAU ESTEVE will immediately send an e-mail to the User confirming that the registration process has successfully been completed.
Please be aware that your e-mail address and the chosen password facilitate the access to restricted areas of the Website, in order to permit the selection and purchase of PAU ESTEVE’s products. This access is only addressed to personal use and its purpose is to grant the user’s identification in each visit to the Website. That is why we strongly recommend you to keep your personal codes in secret and do not permit third persons access to them.
In the event that, for any reasons, you consider the password does not comply with the security purpose for you access as Registered User, you may immediately change it by accessing section “My Account” of the Website. In case that, for any reasons, you lose your password, you may recover the access to your account as Registered User by requesting a new provisional password by selecting the option “Password Recovery” when accessing section “My Account” of the Website. Said new password will be immediately sent by the system to the e-mail address provided by the Registered User at the time of the registration.
PAU ESTEVE commercializes through its Website only its own products which are produced under the most strict quality standards.
PAU ESTEVE has exercised its best endeavors so that the products’ colors that appear in the Website resemble reality as much as possible. Nevertheless, the products’ colors that appear in the screen may be subject to variations according to the computer screen quality and other aspects. In this respect, PAU ESTEVE does not warrantee that the colors which appear in the electronic device the User uses to access the Website, are exactly like in reality.
On the other hand, please be informed that the sizes showed in the Website correspond to European continental sizes. Nevertheless, in all products appearing in the Website, the User has the option of accessing a conversion table in order to see its correspondence with other size systems.
PAU ESTEVE Website permits Users to identify their preferences through their account of Registered Users and to maintain a list of their favorite products for future visits to the Website.
5. PURCHASE PROCESS
To process an order, the Registered User shall select the items in the size and color of his/her choice (size and color selection, only when possible) and add them to the “Shopping Bag”.
In the section “Shopping Bag” the Registered User will be informed of the total amount of his/her order in the currency of the country the Register User had selected when accessing the Website (Euros for Spain, Pounds for the United Kingdom and Euros for the rest of the countries included in the Territory), indicating applicable taxes, if the case, and shipping and transport expenses.
The shipping and transport expenses per order (regardless of the order’s amount) shall be four euros, ninety five cents (€4.95) in case of shipping within Spain and seven euros and ninety five cents (€7.95) for deliveries to be made in any of the other countries included in the Territory and thirteen euro, ninety five cents (€13.95) for deliveries to the rest of the world.
Free shipping for orders within Spain if the amount of your order is 150 Euro or more.
Free shipping for deliveries in the rest of the European Territory in amounts over 200 Euro.
Free shipping to the rest of the world for orders over 250 Euro.
Once the Registered User has selected the products he/she wants to purchase, the Website will require the Registered User additional personal data (data to process the payment and to proceed with the shipping), which are compulsory to pay the product and to allow PAU ESTEVE to ship the product/s included in the purchase order. You can consult the payment process details in the next section.
In case it is the first time the Registered User files an order through the Website, he/she should introduce the shipping address in which he/she wants to receive the products.
In case it is not the first time the Registered User files an order through the Website, the system will automatically and by default recover the shipping data of the first order made, without prejudice to any modification to those data that the Registered User may do to provide an alternative postal address for the shipping.
It is important that you take into account that PAU ESTEVE does not process shipments to post office boxes nor to addresses outside the Territory.
Once the purchase process is finished, you will become a customer of PAU ESTEVE (hereinafter referred to as the “Customer”). PAU ESTEVE will send a confirmation e-mail of the purchase made to the e-mail address provided when you registered as a Registered User. Said e-mail will include a detail of the product/s acquired, the total price of the same, the delivery expenses and the expected delivery date (depending on the destination, the product/s availability and the logistics of the courier companies). You can see more details about the delivery process in section 7 below.
If after a reasonable period of time, you have not received a confirmation e-mail, it is important that you access again to your user account to verify that your order has been duly processed. In case of any incident, please contact PAU ESTEVE by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Except for technical problems, products shown as available in the Website (and that, consequently, can be added to the “Shopping Bag”), are ready for its immediate shipping from PAU ESTEVE s storehouse. In case of any incident with the delivery of one/some given product/s, PAU ESTEVE will contact the Customer as soon as possible and inform the same about the effective date of availability of the selected product/s or, if the case, to offer such Client alternative solutions, if possible.
In case the effective availability of certain product/s or the alternative solutions offered by PAU ESTEVE are not accepted by the Customer, PAU ESTEVE will reimburse the Customer the amounts already charged for that/those product/s, processing normally the rest of the order, if the case.
The promotions, special offers or discounts that PAU ESTEVE may carry out in the Website will be valid until the date indicated in the same or until stocks last.
6. PAYMENT TERMS
All orders may be paid by credit and debit card (VISA, VISA ELECTRON, 4B and MASTERCARD, which implies an automatic charge) or by pay-pal system.
PAU ESTEVE does not store data of electronic payment means (credit or debit card or pay-pal system). When you provide such data, you shall be doing it through a SSL encryption system (Secure Socket Layer) and through a safe connection between the Website and the electronic provider of the payment service.
In order to contribute to the fraud prevention through Internet, PAU ESTEVE reserves the right to verify the personal data provided by the Customer and take the measures that it may consider more appropriate (for example, and not limited to the paralyzation of the order, the cancelation of the same, the notification of the situation to the competent authorities, among others) in the event of having evidences or suspicions of a fraudulent order or made impersonating other’s identity.
In the event that a Customer needs an invoice of his/her purchase, he/she may request it by sending an e-mail to email@example.com indicating his/her tax information. PAU ESTEVE will process your request as soon as possible and will send the invoice by e-mail to the address indicated in the registration process or to the one the Customer expressly indicates.
7. DELIVERY OF PRODUCT/S COVERED BY AN ORDER
PAU ESTEVE undertakes to ship the products acquired by the Customer to the address provided by him/her in the purchase order, as long as such address is located in one of the countries included in the Territory, according to what is set forth in Section 2 below.
It is very important that, in the moment of the purchase, you indicate the complete information of the shipping address. It is compulsory that you provide, in the moment of the purchase process when the Website indicates so, a contact phone number in order to guarantee the correct delivery of the product/s. Shipping to postal office boxes will not be accepted.
The delivery of the product/s requested through a purchase order takes place thanks to agreements executed between PAU ESTEVE and leading courier companies with the highest quality standards in providing their services.
The delivery deadlines indicated below are merely by way of guidance in such a way that PAU ESTEVE shall not be responsible in case of exceeding the initial estimated deadline, although PAU ESTEVE commits itself to use its best endeavors to respect and comply with them as much as possible.
Please consider that some products are produce don demand, what will be noted in the products detail when on the products site. Our productions timing is between 14 and 24 days.
Onces the product is produced it will be sent to you in the deadlines listed below:
For deliveries and orders within the territory of Spain, the approximate delivery deadline is between twenty-four (24) and forty-eight (48) working hours to be counted as of 2pm of the same day in which the purchase is made, in case the order is made in a working day and before 2pm, or as of 2pm of the following working day, in case the order is made after 2pm of a working day or in a non-working day.
For deliveries in the rest of territories included in the Territory, the approximate delivery deadline is between two (2) and five (5) working days to be counted as of 2pm (Spanish time) of the same day in which the purchase is made, in case the order is made in a working day and before 2pm (Spanish time) or as of 2pm (Spanish time) of the following working day, in case the order is made after 2pm (Spanish time) of a working day or in a non-working day.
Holidays or non-working days applicable for shipping deadline calculation will be those corresponding to the district of Barcelona, Spain. For delivery purposes, it is important that the Customer bears in mind that no deliveries will be made during holidays or non-working days in the destination.
PAU ESTEVE will provide you with tools so that you will be able to follow your purchase order at any time, from the purchase confirmation to the delivery of the products at the address indicated, either from “My Account” section or by means of a link to the courier company website included in the purchase confirmation e-mail, according to the shipping characteristics of the delivery.
In case that any incident arises in relation to the shipping of the products, the courier company in charge of the shipping will take the necessary steps to finish it, by contacting you by phone or by e-mail to verify the shipping address and/or the contact person, in order to agree the delivery conditions or solve any other incident.
8. CHANGES AND RETURNS
The principal interest of PAU ESTEVE is to reach the highest level of satisfaction among its Customers. According to this, all its products meet the highest quality standards and are verified before shipping them to the Customers. Nevertheless, if once the order is received, any errors are made in relation to the shipped product, the size or colour of any product are not those requested or you simply wish to return any product by exercising your withdrawal right, you shall send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before a period of fourteen (14) calendar days after the reception of the product/s to be exchanged or returned, indicating the reasons (error in shipping, size change or exercising the withdrawal right).
In the event that Customers desire to exercise the withdrawal right, they may use the following draft or other kind of statement in which you can express your desire to withdraw clearly and unequivocally.
Withdrawal form draft
– To the attention of PAU ESTEVE:
– I/we hereby notify you (1) that I/we withdraw from my/our (1) sales agreement of the following good/ service provided (1)
– Ordered on/received on (1)
– Customer/s and user/s name
– Customer/s and user/s address
– Customer/s and user/s signature (only if this form is submitted in paper)
We remind you that, according to the current legislation, the exercise of the withdrawal right does not apply to the acquisition of underwear, swimsuits, cosmetic products and those products that by its nature cannot be returned or may deteriorate.
PAU ESTEVE will answer to your e-mail as soon as possible with the details of how to proceed according to the circumstances.
In order to return or change any product, you shall check that the same comply with the following conditions:
• The product must not be used or washed-out.
• The product must be returned in the same condition it was sent and in the original packaging. If the original packaging is not available (only in case of shipping error), it must be replaced by a similar one with the same size and capacity.
• The return must be made to the address indicated below, within fourteen (14) calendar days after our e-mail confirmation to your request:
CALLE SANT MIQUEL 29 SOBREATICO
Once the product is received and its condition has been checked by PAU ESTEVE, if such product fulfills all requirements set forth above, PAU ESTEVE shall proceed as follows:
– In the event of changes in the characteristics of the product/s chosen by the Customer (size change, color change): PAU ESTEVE will proceed to the shipping of the product in the size or color demanded by the Customer not charging the Customer the shipping or transport expenses of the second shipping. Notwithstanding the above, it shall neither be refunded to the Customer the shipping expenses incurred in order to return the product/s to PAU ESTEVE to complete the exchange nor those transport expenses paid when initially made the purchase.
– In the event of shipping mistakes (size, color or not requested product by the Customer): PAU ESTEVE will proceed to ship the product in the size or color the Customer demanded in the initial order, not charging the Customer the shipping and transport expenses of the second shipping, refunding the Customer the shipping expenses in which he/she incurred to return the product/s to PAU ESTEVE to proceed with the change, provided that Costumer duly justifies such expenses.
– In the event of returns derived from the exercise of the withdrawal right (change of mind about the purchase, if admissible): PAU ESTEVE will proceed to the refund of the amount of the returned product/s, by the same payment mechanism used by the Customer to complete the purchase, within a maximum term of fourteen (14) calendar days since the exercise of the withdrawal right, that is, the date in which the Customer sent an e-mail to PAU ESTEVE indicating his wish to exercise said right, deducting only the shipping expenses of the order initially paid and not refunding the Customer the shipping expenses in which he/she may have incurred to return the product to PAU ESTEVE.
In no case, PAU ESTEVE will accept any change or return of any product send by the Customer postage due.
In case that the product/s returned according to the circumstances described in this section, do not meet the required conditions for the return or change, PAU ESTEVE will communicate it to the Customer, indicating the alternatives he/she has in relation to the same according to the circumstances of the specific case (for example, but not limited to, return of the same product/s prepaid, replacement of the product/s with additional cost, repairing of the product/s at Customer’s expense, among others).
9. ACQUIRED PRODUCTS GUARANTEE
According to the applicable law, PAU ESTEVE will respond of fabrication defects for a period of two (2) years to be counted as of the date of delivery of the product at issue, as long as the Customer informs PAU ESTEVE of that lack of conformity within a period of two (2) months since he/she has knowledge of such defects.
The Customer shall send an e-mail to email@example.com notifying the incident. PAU ESTEVE will answer said e-mail as soon as possible with the details about how to proceed according to the circumstances.
The Customer shall prove the defect and shall return the defective product in its original packaging, if possible. The return must be made to the address indicated below, within seven (7) working days after our e-mail confirmation to your request:
CALLE SANT MIQUEL 29 SOBREATICO
Once received the product and verified its condition by PAU ESTEVE, if the product presents indeed a fabrication defect, PAU ESTEVE will proceed with the replacement of the defective product for another not defective or, will proceed to repair the damaged product. In case that neither the reparation nor the replacement (for being the defective product no longer for sale or being out of stock) would be possible, PAU ESTEVE will offer the Customer other similar products that may replace the defective one. Also, PAU ESTEVE will proceed to refund the shipping expenses in which the Customer has incurred to send PAU ESTEVE the defective product, in its case.
In case that the product/s returned according to the circumstances described in this section, do not have fabrication defects covered by the legal guarantee, PAU ESTEVE will communicate it to the Customer, indicating the alternatives he/she has in relation to the same according to the circumstances of the concrete case (for example, but not limited to, return of the same product/s prepaid as they are, replacement of the product/s with additional cost, repairing of the product/s at Customer’s expense, among others).
10. CUSTOMER SERVICE
If you have any kind of doubt, consultation or suggestion, you can send us an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail to:
CALLE SANT MIQUEL 29 SOBREATICO
11. GOVERNING LAW
These Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Spain, without prejudice to the imperative laws applicable in each country of the Territory. In case of any dispute that cannot be solved amicably between PAU ESTEVE and the Customer, the competent Courts shall be such of the City of Barcelona, unless otherwise provided by imperative laws that may result applicable.